We at Crystal Minx are confident you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include an explanation and a current photo to show fault/damage.
All orders placed are final. Please choose carefully as we do not refund for change of mind purchases. We will happily exchange for incorrectly supplied products if a product is unopened, undamaged and in its original condition.
If a product has been opened, used and or tested and is not faulty, a credit note or exchange cannot be given. We offer store credits for returns.
Product Swatches - we strongly recommend that you search for product images or swatches online before making a final decision on colour. There are factors such as skin tone, lighting as well as differences in computer and mobile device monitor colouring. Please keep this in mind when purchasing. We use the manufacturers professional product images and swatches and they are not always 100% accurate. If you search the brand online, you can find a range of different swatches to further help in your colour decision making.
- We do not offer returns for incorrect choice or change of mind purchases.
- All replacement items are subject to stock availability.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on makeup/cosmetics or earrings.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on items that are ‘on sale’ or on promotion.
- No refunds of exchanges will be given on 'free gift' items.
- Customer requests for refunds or exchanges will not be accepted for customers who fail to notify us of their intent to return/exchange within 24 HOURS of receiving their goods.
- Australian customer requests for refunds or exchanges after 7 days will not be accepted.
- International customer requests for refunds or exchanges after 21 days will not be accepted.
Returning Time Frames
To obtain a credit, exchange or a refund you must meet the following Returns & Exchange Policy conditions:
1. Email us within 24 hours of you receiving your goods. No exceptions. This is trackable on our end.
2. The goods including packaging have been unmarked, undamaged, unswatched, unworn, unused and are in a re-saleable condition.
3. All original packaging must be intact, this includes all Crystal Minx branded boxes and bags, unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them.
For Australian customers – All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 7 days of emailing us.
For International customers – All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 21 days of emailing us.
4. Items must be returned within the time frames listed above and must be unused in original condition and packaging.
5. When posting your return item, please include your - name, receipt or order number. Please email us with receipt/tracking for the return item.
6. Hold onto your postage receipt from the Post Office. If the return item goes missing in the post, we are unable to enquire on it. You will need your receipt to do so on your end. We are not responsible for returned items that go missing in transit.
Please note: that you are responsible for postage costs or postal losses on returned goods – please ensure that you use the appropriate postal service for your item and obtain proof of posting from the post office or carrier. We recommend you use an insured and registered service with tracking. Crystal Minx will not be responsible for packaging negligence and are unable to process returns if stock was damaged in transit upon return, unless the item/s being returned was originally damaged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your store credit or exchange. If you are approved, then your credit will be processed (minus the original postage cost). Postage associated with returns is the responsibility of the customer. Return shipping of an exchange item is also at the customers expense.
How to return
Contact us immediately (within 24hrs of receiving) to request a product return or refund. Please give a detailed explanation and include photos to show faults/damage - email@example.com
Pack and seal the item/s in their original shipping packaging and post it back to us.
PO Box 232,
BANYO QLD 4014
Provided that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will arrange for the original purchase price (excluding original shipping fee) to be credited. Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods for the return to be processed.
If your parcel is:
a) returned to us due to the supply of incorrect address or
b) has not been collected from your local post office and has been returned to us
The customer is liable for any re-postage fees. Due to new rules, your Post Office will only hold your parcel for 10 business days. After 10 days it will then be returned to our address.
Lost or damaged orders in transit?
We personally check all orders are in good condition before being packaged, and make sure they are packed securely on shipment.
We are unable to personally provide a refund for products damaged or lost in transit by Australia Post.
Each Australian order includes Extra Cover, which means should your order arrived damaged you will be able to take the product, packaging & printed receipt to the post office and file a claim.
**Please ensure you do not use or swatch the cosmetics before filing a claim, as they may deem the product has been used**
For missing parcels, you can also head to or call Australia Post with your tracking number and file a claim to get your money back.
Claims can take up to 10 days to process, but you will receive your money back.
RETURNS ON ORDERS PROCESSED VIA AFTERPAY
Complete the above returns process, as per the normal returns policy. If eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases unless the product is faulty or damaged. Please include explanation and photos and send to - firstname.lastname@example.org
When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
REMINDER: If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.